UNLOCKING THE HEALING MAGIC OF ACUPUNCTURE IN PORT CREDIT
Acupuncture is an ancient healing practice that involves the insertion of thin needles into specific points on the body to stimulate natural healing and improve overall wellness. At our Port Credit clinic, we offer comprehensive acupuncture services to help our patients achieve optimal health and wellbeing. At our Port Credit clinic, we are dedicated to helping our patients achieve their health goals and experience the numerous benefits of acupuncture. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you achieve optimal health and wellness.
MAGIC OF ACUPUNCTURE
Acupuncture has been shown to be effective in managing a wide range of conditions, from chronic pain and stress to digestive issues and fertility. Our goal is to help our patients achieve optimal health and wellbeing by harnessing the power of acupuncture and unlocking the body's natural healing processes.
POWER OF NEEDLES
Acupuncture is a safe and effective holistic healing method that can benefit individuals of all ages and health statuses. At our Port Credit clinic, our experienced acupuncturists take a personalized approach to healthcare by developing custom treatment plans that cater to each patient's unique needs. We are dedicated to helping our patients achieve optimal health and wellbeing by utilizing the power of acupuncture in a safe and effective way. Contact us today to learn more about our acupuncture services and how we can help you reach your health goals.
THE HEALING TOUCH OF ACUPUNCTURE
Are soreness and stiffness preventing you from enjoying your life?
- What is massage therapy?
- What to expect on first massage?
- What is a RMT?
- What the benefits of massage therapy?
- What conditions does massage treat?
What is massage therapy?
Massage therapy can be used as a treatment for both acute and chronic conditions. RMTs work with a wide variety of patients in the treatment of illness, injury rehabilitation and disability.
What to expect on first massage therapy visit?
Your treatment will begin once you have given your informed consent. This involves setting realistic goals for treatment, discussing possible responses to treatment, and being informed of alternative care options.
What is a RMT?
- A Registered Massage Therapist:
- Is registered with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO)
- Has completed competency-based education at a recognized school of massage therapy
- Has successfully completed examinations to ensure that they have the necessary competencies safely and effectively offer massage therapy care
- Maintains their registration by participating in continuing education and a quality assurance program to ensure they maintain their high professional standards and quality of care
What are the benefits of massage therapy?
Massage therapy can be an important part of your health maintenance plan by:
- Reducing or eliminating pain
- Improving joint mobility
- Improving lymphatic drainage
- Reducing muscular tension
- Massage therapy can treat both acute and chronic conditions. RMTs work with a wide variety of patients in the treatment of illness, injury, rehabilitation and disability.
What conditions does massage treat?
- Anxiety and Depression
- Asthma and Emphysema
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Inflammatory Conditions
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscle Tension and Spasm
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and Labor Support
- Sports Injuries
- Strains and Sprains
- Stress and Stress-Related Conditions