Move Better! Live Better!
Become a Patient
Medical compression socks act to improve circulation from the lower limb back to the central circulation. The veins can become damaged over years of static positions either sitting or standing which lead to damage or weakness of the valves in the veins.
Medical compression socks offer a multitude of benefits due to their gradient pressure design, which results in gentle squeezing action that improves circulation. By reducing swelling and leg pain and alleviating pressure on the veins, they promote overall leg health. It is necessary to obtain a prescription from your doctor, after which our team can assist you in selecting a custom fit for your needs.
HOW MUCH PRESSURE
Compression socks come in two different strengths: 15-20 mmHg and 20-30 mmHg. The former is ideal for daily wear, travel, and sports, as it improves circulation without being overly constricting. The latter is more suitable for sports recovery, medical recovery, and managing mild symptoms of varicose and spider veins. It offers greater support and is recommended for those seeking additional aid.
Compression socks are most effective when worn during running, recovery, and travel. During exercise, they bring oxygen-rich blood filled with nutrients and hydration to the muscles, while also reducing vibration, which can enhance muscle efficiency and mechanics.
1. After surgery or bed rest
2. During pregnancy or postpartum
3. To alleviate varicose veins
4. To prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
5. To reduce swelling in the legs and feet
6. To enhance athletic performance.
OUR GOALS FOR YOU
Are soreness and stiffness preventing you from enjoying your life?
- Can compression socks reduce risk of blood clots?
- Do medical socks benefit with my pregnancy?
- Do compression socks help with varicose veins?
- How does medical socks help with DVT?
- Can I reduce leg swelling with compression socks?
- Why do athletes wear compression socks?
Can compression socks reduce risk of blood clots?
Do medical socks benefit with my pregnancy?
Do compression socks help with varicose veins?
How does medical socks help with DVT?
Can I reduce leg swelling with compression socks?
Why do athletes wear compression socks?
Or email us on
Join our team