Wrist and Arm Quiz
The carpal tunnel pain that many experience in their hand and wrist.
Can actually be a combination of nerve problems in the wrist, elbow and spinal nerves in the lower neck. These are the two most helpful test for carpal tunnel syndrome.
Try these simple tests:
- Firmly hold the backs of your hands together with your fingers pointing down,
- while keeping your arms parallel to the floor.
- Hold this position for about 60 seconds.
- Repeatedly tap the inside of your wrist with the opposite hand.
- Continue tapping for about 60 seconds.
Did you experience numbness, tingling, pain or a combination, you likely have nerve involvement.
"Yes" responses indicate a problem that often responds to today's chiropractic care.
We offer complimentary consultations so that you can discover natural solutions for your health, click here .