Many spinal problems create the appearance of a short leg. Over time this can begin to create stress and tension on the muscles, bone and nerves.
Try this simple test:
- Have the person wear their shoes and lie across a bed,
- Face down, with arms relaxed at each side.
- Bend both legs and return them so that the bottom of the shoes are hanging over the side of the bed.
Look for these early warning signs:
- Compare the bottoms of the shoes side to side?
- Are either of the legs longer that the other in length?
- Is there uneven wear on the sole of the shoes?
A difference greater than ¼" in this position is clinically significant. Uneven leg length is a common sign of spinal problems and nerve involvement.This indicates the need for a more thorough examination in our office.
"Yes" responses indicate postural deviations that often respond to care.
We offer complimentary consultations so that you can discover natural solutions for your health, click here .