Stress and tension can affect areas local to the problem. Or it can also affect any part of where the nerve travels.
Spinal problems often produce uneven weight distribution. This imbalance will cause wear and tear on the muscles and joints in your body.
Try this simple test:
- Place two similar bathroom scales on the floor.
- Make sure both scales are on a surface that is level.
- Have the person nod their head up and down, left and right,
- Settling to a comfortable, neutral position.
- Record the scale readings for each side.
To reduce scale variance, stand facing the other way so the feet are not on the same scale twice. Repeat the test and record the scale readings for each side.
Average the findings for each side and compare. A noticeable difference between the two sides is significant and should prompt a professional evaluation!
We offer complimentary consultations so that you can discover natural solutions for your health, click here .