Imbalance and pressure in the foot can lead to stress on joints higher up in the body.
Answer the following questions to find out if you might be prone to excess stress in the feet or knees.
Answer these quick questions:
- Do you have any calluses, corns or bunions on your feet.
- Are your feet are sore on a regular basis?
- Standing, walking, running gives you joint pain?
- One of your legs is shorter than the other?
- Do you feel tired or exhausted at the end of the day?
- Do you stand or walk more than 4 hours through the day?
- Do you play sports such as tennis, squash, golf or running.
- If you look at the soles of your shoes do you have uneven wear.
- Do you ever experience hip, back or even neck pain.
"Yes" responses indicate a problem that often responds to custom orthotics.
We offer complimentary consultations so that you can discover natural solutions for your health, click here .